We've applied these splitters to every car we've owned. They provide a great look whilst protecting the chin part of your front bumper (C30 owners, we're looking at you!). From fitting so many we knew what to improve upon when building this kit. Included is the 3m backed rubber splitter, along with 10 washers and self-tapping screws to ensure the splitter doesn't move, droop or start peeling away.
A simple, effective, and great-looking mod for any car. These can be applied to the front bumper, side skirts, and rear bumper of the car to provide that lowered look!
Our universal rubber splitter kit comes with:
- 2.5m Rubber Splitter with 3m Backing Tape
- 10x Self Tapping Screws
- 10x Washers
- Ensure the surface is clean and if possible free of any wax or sealants.
- Unroll the rubber splitter, once unrolled fold the center point of the splitter and mark in the tape.
- Working from the center of the rubber splitter, remove a section of the backing tape at a time and gently heat with either a heat gun or hair dryer (This is crucial for the adhesive to be super sticky!)
- Apply splitter to one half of the bumper, working to the edges you desire. At this point, you should also be attaching the self-tapping screws and washers at points - especially where the splitter meats the wheel arch.
- Copy to the other half of the car and repeat the steps with screws and washers.
- You will have excess on the end of the roll, simply trim with sharp scissors.
- Recommended to not wash the car for 24 hours after application to let it set.