Sway Bar affects the handling and the car's over steer and under steer. It ties the lower suspension links together across the front or back, will keep your car flat in turns instead of leaning over to one side. Hardrace sway bars provide better control especially at high speeds cornering.
- Designed for OE direct replacement.
- Hollow internal structure.
- Heat treated, adjustable type (2 holes).
- Correction of under or oversteer.
- Improve more grip and better handling.
- Increased stability while during high speed cornering.
Fitment Notes: 22 mm 7 Piece Set Stabilizer Link & Bushing Included.
- Width 24CM (9.4")
- Height 8CM (3.1")
- Actual Weight 3.81KG (8LB 6OZ)
- Dimensional Weight 2.73KG (Air Freight Minimum)
Volvo V40 2012+
Ford Focus ST/RS Mk2
Mazda 3 MPS